Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cucumber Salsa

Pin It

I made this last week for a Just Jewelry party that I had. My party was a total flop and probably the worst "selling" party that I've ever had. But on the positive side, more salsa for me! This is cool, refreshing and has just enough spice to it.

CUCUMBER SALSA
www.allrecipes.com (can you tell I like this site?)

Ingredients
2 medium cucumbers - peeled, seeded, and chopped
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips

Directions

1.In a medium bowl, stir together the cucumbers, tomatoes, green pepper, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, lime juice, parsley, cilantro, dill, and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment