Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pin It

Anything with the word chocolate twice in the title HAS to be good right?  That's what I thought when I found this recipe.  It definitely delivered!  Very very good.  Almost like a brownie cookie.  If you are a chocolate lover like me then you will be adding this recipe to your favorites!

CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Directions
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.

1 comment:

  1. I made these cookies to bring to a YW activity last night and they were GONE before I had a chance to snag one! ( Good thing I ate like 4 or five before... I HAD to "test" them out : ) ) They all loved them. Thanks for the recipe, I will be making them a lot, as my kids were upset they only got 2 : ).

    ReplyDelete